Elham is a Senior Lecturer in Digital Built Environment at the Department of Built Environment, Birmingham City University. She has a PhD in Architecture and Built Environment, MSc, BSc Architectural Engineering, and is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA).
Her core research is around advanced digital technologies in AEC, building energy performance, occupants’ behaviours and BIM. In addition to her academic experiences, she has a demonstrated history of working in the design and construction industry as an Architect, Architectural Technologist and BIM specialist.
- Architecture Technology
- Building Energy Modelling and Simulation
- Digital Technology in AEC
- Digital Design
- Building Information Modeling
- Digital Technology
- Digital Design
- Building Energy Performance
- Occupant Behaviour
- Delzendeh, E., Alaaeddine, R., Al-Adhami, M. (2020) ‘Beyond Building Energy Simulation Tools’, Beyond 2020 Conference, Sweden
- Al-Adhami, M., Wu, S. and Delzendeh, E. (2020) ‘A real-time approach to evaluate occupants’ thermal comfort in the indoor environment ’, ICCCBE+CIB78 Conference, Brazil
- Alaaeddine, R., Wu, S. and Delzendeh, E. (2019) ‘A Review of Occupant’s Energy Behaviour Data Collection Methods and Techniques’, 2019 International Conference on Innovation, Technology, Enterprise and Entrepreneurship (ICITEE), KU Bahrain
- Delzendeh, E., Wu, S. and Alaaeddine, R. (2018) ‘The role of space design in the prediction of occupancy in multi-functional spaces of public buildings’, Building Performance Analysis Conference and SimBuild co-organised by ASHRAE and IBPSA-USA
- Delzendeh, E., Wu, S., Lee, A. and Zhou, Y. (2017) ‘‘The impact of occupants’ behaviours on building energy analysis: A research review’, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 80, pp. 1061-1071. ISSN 1364-0321
- Delzendeh, E. and Wu, S. (2017) ‘The Influence of Space Layout Design on Occupant’s Energy Behaviour’. In: 2017 Lean & Computing in Construction Congress’. In: 2017 Lean & Computing in Construction Congress, 4-12 July 2017, Crete, Greece, pp. 601-608
- Wu, S. and Delzendeh, E. (2016) ‘A conceptual framework to simulate building occupancy using crowd modelling techniques for energy analysis’. In: Proceedings of the 33rd CIB W78 Conference 2016.: International Council for Research and Innovation in Building and Construction.